Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday Naming Challenge

I'm gearing up for the weekend and I need some help! The picture for this post is one of those simple recipes I like to do, but hard to explain. I'm going to list the ingredients used and I'm hoping you'll help me come up with a creative name before I write the recipe. Hope you're all willing to PLAY!!! Also, if you want to suggest a wine pairing, I'm listening...

I also have an amazing pasta dish that I plan to post this weekend and a primer on Amarone della Valpolicello - YOU'RE gonna LOVE this wine!!! 

Name the Chicken...

  1. Skinless Chicken Breast
  2. Roasted Broccolini
  3. Fresh Cherry Tomatoes
  4. Sauteed Cremini Mushroom and Dried Cherries
  5. Pesto
  6. Parmigiano Reggiano
Can't wait to name this dish... thanks in advance for your help!!!

3 comments:

  1. Patrick's Pan Roasted Chicken and Veggies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melt in your Mouth Roasted Broccolini & Pesto Chicken with 'shrooms....
    ...looks so yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete