Thursday, October 13, 2011

I'll Show You Mine... Will You Show Me Yours?

When I was writing my Hump Day post I started craving those Pita Pizzas. So we had them for dinner!

I made three different kinds... and well yes, they were a hit!
Pita Pizza Desolation...



If you want to see the three options I did using my base - Join me AFTER THE JUMP...

I took the basic recipe I posted yesterday and created these three Pita Pizzas variations - HOPE you'll send me yours too!

Pita Pizza Option 1
  • Sundried tomatoes
  • Yellow peppers
  • Calamata olives 
  • Capers
  • Red onions 
  • Arugula - added after baking
Pita Pizza - Option 1 - Ready to Bake 
Pita Pizza - Option 1- Finished with Arugula
Pita Pizza Option 2 
  • Capers
  • Calamata Olives
  • Green Onions
  • Capocollo
Pita Pizza - Option 2 - Ready to Bake
Pita Pizza - Option 2 - Finished


 Pita Pizza Option 3
  • Sundried Tomato
  • Pomegranate Arils (seeds)
  • Yellow Peppers
  • Purple Onions
Pita Pizza - Option 3 - Ready to Bake
Pita Pizza - Option 3 - Finished

No comments:

Post a Comment