Tuesday, January 17, 2012

VIDEO-CAST TUESDAY

I did five new video-casts today...
  1. Corks - Screwcaps
  2. Meritage - Bordeaux
  3. Sangiovese - Super Tuscans
  4. Champagne - interesting facts
  5. Chablis - Chardonnay
These are all a part of my under three minute wine fact series, and I wore a different hat for each one... gonna need to get more hats I can tell. But in the meantime...
Champagne
Lilly Bollinger, one of the grandes dames of Champagne is quoted in the book:

Champagne, How the world's most glamorous wine triumphed over war and hard times, by Don and Petie Kladstrup.

"I drink champagne when I am happy and when I am sad. Sometimes I drink it when alone. In company, I consider it compulsory. I sip a little if I'm hungry. Otherwise I don't touch it--unless I'm thirsty of course."

I say AMEN SISTER!

And for some added entertainment I had fun with my Cones a Trois pics from the Monday post in iPhone app land...

Monet Shrimp - Percolated Salmon - Color Spotted Crab
STAY TUNED FOR THE FINAL EDITED VERSIONS OF THE VIDEO-CASTS

No comments:

Post a Comment