Saturday, October 1, 2011

How Often?

I'm sorry to say, I had started a really fun blog two years ago on food and wine; it was called Di Sogno, and I loved doing it. However, life kept getting in the way, I lost my impetus, and slowly stopped maintaining it. Now that blogging is a part of my vocational work, this can't happen. Today (Saturday, Oct 1, 2011) will be my first official post! I'm going to include some amazing Wine and Food shots that my partner (both in life and business) Jake Stanford took. If you were a follower of Di Sogno and have found this blog, thank you and please accept my apologies for quitting on you at Di Sogno.

I really want this blog to be interactive and fun (hopefully useful too!). The following pictures can all become recipes. I thought it might be fun if you helped me pick the first one to publish. I may have only one follower, so this should be an easy vote :-).  Once the votes are in and tallied, I'll publish it!

Here are the options to pick from!

1) Dungeness Crab Cakes
This is an easy to do recipe, that lets the ingredients speak for themselves... I hate mushy, doughy crab cakes... THIS IS NOT ONE OF THEM!


   
2) Smoked Salmon on Sweet Potato puree with Caramelized Pears
It's October, that means holiday entertaining is just around the corner. This is a beautiful, crowd pleasing appetizer platter.

3) Flour-less Chocolate Cake
My favorite dessert recipe hands-down. I have pastry chef friends who will wow you with theirs as well (Mark are you listening?). Finishing this with house made caramel sauce and whipped creme fraiche will take you to another place.

It's time to vote... all you have to do is pick your favorite # 1, 2, or 3.

6 comments:

  1. #1 gets my vote and makes my mouth water!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so far you're the only voter... I may be posting this recipe tomorrow... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flour-less chocolate cake. Mouthwatering! You go, Patrick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, I'm with anonymous. Those crab cakes look fabulous! ~Amelia

    ReplyDelete