Sunday, December 11, 2011

LOFT Picnic with Winter PS SUN!!! YAY-YAY-YAY

I know most of you live in more extreme weather climates, but this is Palm Springs and we are supposed to be having the best weather of the year. However, much of the last several weeks have been very NON-PALM-SPRINGS like! We have had rain (what is that all about?), and wind (I hate chapped lips), and to add insult to injury it's gotten COLD, down to the high 30s a couple of nights. We almost had to add a blanket to the bed for goodness sake!!!

Good news! Cher (the patron saint of the LOFT) is smiling upon us. This weekend has been classic Palm Springs. It was in the 70s and sunny on Saturday, the same is forecast for today... so we shall be picnicking on the back deck again...
Loft Picnic - Jake stylized this on his iPhone for Instagram - he's quite popular with lots of followers
  1. A beautiful glass (or two or three) of Rancho Ramirez white blend of Albarino, Verdelho, and Garnacha Blanca
  2. My (ever ready) roasted almonds
  3. Prosciutto wrapped around baby bells, red onion, Mediterranean string cheese and arugula
  4. LOTS OF SUNSHINE!!!
Of course, while enjoying our little picnic, we discussed me...
Books about me
I learned that I'm an extrovert (go figure), and that I love parties (duh), and that I'm always wildly popular (wink wink), and I can sell sand to a Bedouin (ice to an Eskimo is too easy). So with that in mind, today shall be another sun party on the back deck - come on over!!!

Monday and Tuesday have rain in the forecast again...
Monday and Tuesday SUCK BIG
If this keeps up the snakes are gonna get grumpy... all that water trickling down into their hibernation nests!

No comments:

Post a Comment