Monday, December 12, 2011

Tell me what you want, what you really, really want...

Starting this blog has challenged my culinary skill in new ways... I LOVE IT!

So I was thinking it would be fun if some of you sent me a suggestion, something I could create with. Maybe a spice you're curious about, or an herb, or a technique, or method, or possibly a fruit, vegetable, starch, or protein? How about an ethnic twist on something? My only request is that it be something that's somewhat available in our markets. I'll be the first to admit if it stumps me, but it would be fun to give it a whirl....

Hit ME with your best shot!!!
All you have to do is put your request in the comment box, or visit my Facebook page and post on my wall...

This week, I'm hoping to get that PB&J cake recipe developed before I get spanked by a Facebook friend for procrastinating!

And speaking of procrastinating
Turkey Sage Ravioli
I still owe you a recipe for the Turkey Sage Ravioli that got the most votes. I've already done it using this stuff...
Turkey Sage Ravioli Production
... now I need to write the recipe! STAY TUNED

No comments:

Post a Comment