Monday, January 30, 2012

Chocolate - Cayenne - Espresso!!!

According to my friend and fellow blogger Will Kolb, yesterday was National Chocolate Cake Day. So in honor of this VERY important day I made my Flour-Less Chocolate Cake...
Flour-less Chocolate Cake
Only this time, I was also inspired by Mona Kimbrough... she's the administrator, and I'm a member  of a fun and informative facebook food group. Mona was also playing with chocolate cake, but said she added espresso as a replacement for the water. WOW, great idea!

Then I took it a step further and added cayenne to the batter... I mean, who doesn't LOVE spicy chocolate? And I had my Caramel Sauce at the ready for finishing...
Caramel Sauce
And of course, I called in my own private photographer to take a picture of my cake all dressed up and ready to do the Mambo...
Espresso Flour-Less Chocolate Cake Scented With Cayenne
Finally, If you're a regular to my blog, you know I love to have my picture taken, so I had Jake do some magic on me, just for fun of course; more hair on the chin -- less on the head...
WHERE'S MY CAKE???
HAPPY MONDAY - NOW GO EAT SOME CAKE!

Stay-tuned, tomorrow I'm going to introduce you to another of the wonderful wineries I work with, they shall be in our first MOOD WINE CLUB offering!

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmm, how did you know I love chocolate cake, especially the good stuff? Can't wait to try this!

    ReplyDelete